- Get involved
- Who is behind Creative Front?
Projects & Events
- Books with Stories: Design and Writing
- Be your own boss seminars for students & staff to find out more about the world of business
- The Frontroom presents House Music
- Christopher Wood
- Invitation to the Private View at the Ruskin Gallery
- Get Into Games
- Behance Portfolio Reviews - Cambridge Edition
- Cambridge Film Festival Programme Announced
- How to benefit from the Low Carbon Innovation Fund
- CAN Conference 2013: Cambridge Arts Infrastructure
- SEO in plain English - Workshop
- The potential for creative collaboration between Silicon Fen and the Arts
- Come and join us for a drink at the Games Eden Christmas quiz!
- Parasite Exhibition
- The Artgame weekend is back for it's 4th edition!
- Building Business Success
- Announcing the Creative Front Futures event
- Romsey Art Festival 2013
- SIG event: art:language:location - what:why:how
- Facebook for Business – Workshop
- Getting the job of your dreams
- Present for success
- Smart CVs and Creative Portfolios
- Anglia Ruskin University Internship Programme
- The Employability Service at Anglia Ruskin University
- I got the job of my dreams
- Guest Blog: John Torrens, How to do great public speaking
- Guest Blog: Chris Measures - Knowing when to say no
- Guest Blog: Chris Measures - Cows, herds, social media and innovation
- Guest Blog: Chris Measures - The marketing mix – PR vs Advertising
- Guest Blog: Chris Measures - Why consultants are good for businesses
- Guest Blog: Chris Measures - Consumer psychology and tapping into the herd mind
- Guest Blog: Chris Measures - Media training, where it goes wrong
- Choosing your mentor
- How to get your film noticed at a film fesitval
- Data visualisation
- Is there any point to PR agencies?
- Creative vs Business?
- Stepping into another’s shoes
- When to give up on an idea!
- Social media and the sales funnel
- Better public relations!
- How to present your photography
- Guest Blog: Chris Measures, Taking the plunge – setting up your own creative business
- Are you prepared for starting your own business?
- You really do need to have an elevator pitch!
- Defining your market
- Dealing with customers
- Everything you need to know about buyers
- How to get your work in to a Gallery
- How to sell to the public
- What you should know if you are working as a design consultant
- Business for beginners
- Business planning
- Start up lab
- Getting started
- Finances & Legal
- CALL FOR ARTWORK: Brains Eden 2011
- Free how to 'Find, win & keep' customers seminar - Thursday 12th May!
- Site identified for Cambridge computing museum
- New art space Aid & Abet to open 9th April
- New What's On listing magazine for Cambridge to launch in October
- VIVID Project Open Call: Reflect | Poster Project 2014
- Bizfix seeks Cambridge businesses to showcase
- Huppert congratulates Cambridge Xbox engineers on top award
- Creative Industries CENSUS
- SolidWorks enables the development of a new generation of solar panels
- "HEY, DO YOU WANT TO START A BUSINESS?" - RED GATE'S NEIL DAVIDSON TELLS HIS STARTUP STORY
- Beechdale Energy to installing solar pv panels onto a Gambian school - Old laptops needed!
- New guide to business for artists and designers
- New Manchester United Game developed in Cambridge
- Interns - let’s go halves
- International Rome Film Festival - call for innovative film technologists
- Artists Access to Art Colleges (AA2A) opens at ARU
- Call for entries: The Strawberry Shorts Film Festival 2011
- The District create digital peephole for Kettle's Yard
- ANGLIA RUSKIN STUDENTS WIN CAMBRIDGE GAMES JAM
- Low Carbon Innovation Fund - Investment into the Creative Industries
- Get involved with The Big Weekend - July 2011!
- Anglia Ruskin Summer School programme offering offer wide range of creative practice courses.
- Robots and Avatars: Call for Development Commissions and Exhibits
- Jagex scores rights to develop Transformers MMO
- Opportunity DJs and urban music fans to work with Channel 4 on a one-off project!
- AA2A 2013/14 at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge School of Art
- BASCA replace “clunky” open source website with striking and powerful web solution from netXtra
- CAMBRIDGE THEATRE COMPANY CELEBRATES 10 YEARS WITH EXHIBITION OF PHOTOS AND PUPPETS
- Calling all creatives, makers, performers and volunteers: Strawberry Fair Opportunities!
- Art & Tech collaborations, Cambridge: Call for artists' expressions of Interest
- Six Cambridge organisations included in Arts Council National Portfolio
- GOOGLE LAUNCHES A COLLECTION OF 42 ONLINE EXHIBITIONS
- Networker dies in tragic accident
- Creative Industries Council Access to Finance report
- Find out more about EM Media’s Career Acceleration Programme (East) on 26th September
- FutureBook launches 'innovation' summer conference
- Education Secretary unveils new plan to use computer games in schools
- Sky Arts and IdeasTap are giving away five bursaries of £30,000 each to emerging artists aged 18-30
- Software developed by Cambridge University professor used to create a monumental sculpture
- Fancy getting involved with this September's Cambridge Film Festival?
- Join Creative Front for free until 31st March 2011!
- ARU offering fully-funded AHRC MA studentship in Publishing
- Brand new advice for creative graduates and start-ups
- Gomito celebrates 10th anniversary year
- Call for teams! Brain's Eden Games Jam 2011
- Dimensions confirmed for second screening at the 31st Cambridge Film Festival
- Call for contributions: Sounds Like Mobility - A Mobile Media, Sound and Music Event
- Only 3 Weeks to apply for the Pum.Creative Catalyst Awards
- New Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship offered by Cambridge Judge Business School
- Hacker's Delight: The Great Weekender kicking off in Haverhill this weekend
- Game tax break no-show lets UKIE down
- Brains Eden version 3.0 to reboot at Anglia Ruskin
- Share your industry insights and inspire the next generation of young creatives!
- Photos from the Design Icons: Launch Party
- James Boyle: An Intellectual Property System for the Internet Age
- Women’s art on show at Cambridge University Library
- Jagex Limited receives growth investment from new investors
- Kettle's Yard appoints new Director
- Creative Front Launch Party goes off with a bang!
- Showcase your collection at the Milan Fashion Week!
- New community art space to open in September
- Call For Submissions: The Strawberry Shorts Film Festival 2014
- Wanted: Exhibits for the 'Cambridge Phenomenon' display at the Cambridge Museum of Technology
- Anglia Ruskin University’s new art space is a first for the UK
- Launch of Independent Cambridge
- School for Creative Startups deadline is approaching - apply today!
- Ideas by Eden leads the way with internet guide
- Cambridge is next for global firm’s expansion
- Funding Opportunity: Development Awards (Broadcast, Games and Film)
- Fitzwilliam Museum orders Deep Visuals ViziQuest semantic browsing system
- Digital Research & Development Programme from Arts Council and NESTA
- Best ever line-up of speakers for Digital Marketing Conference
- Escalator Callout for Dance Artists
- SHARE Innovators 2011: creating entrepreneurial partnerships across arts and heritage training
- Opportunity for documentary producers / directors in the East
- UKTI & TIGA offering pre-event package for those attending this year's Gamescom
- Exciting paid opportunity for artist educators to reach new audiences
- Cambridge game developer commissioned for NYU Game Center ‘No Quarter’ exhibition
- Watershed’s super-short filmmaking competition - win £1500!
- Art world’s leading lights donate works for £5m Kettle’s Yard appeal
- Teams for Brains Eden 2011 confirmed!
- Cambridge Festival of Ideas
- Cambridge company TAG brings logos to life and leads the way in 3D animation
- Ever wondered about a career in publishing? ARU offers Publishing MA
- The Garden Productions - New Documentary, Participants Needed!
- Cambridge Wordfest starts this coming weekend
- Brain's Eden Games Jam -CALL FOR TEAMS!!
- New Chair at Wysing Arts
- Cambridge City Council's Arts Strategy is approved
- Photo's from Brains Eden
- Graduate survey- the chance to win £100 Amazon Voucher
- Cambridge web designers launch new site for Morrison Utility Services
- JAMES POND TO RESURFACE IN NEW IOS GAME
- Creative Pioneers Challenge - New Scheme for Creative Entrepreneurs (UK)
- Momentum Arts to run Creative PTTLS course in partnership with Artworks Creative Communities
- Brains Eden, 2013 Games Jam
- Polar Museum long listed for UK’s biggest arts prize
- Photos from Culture Hack East: Kick Off
- Still time to register for London 2012 Open Weekend
- Life In A Day UK: Become a Micro Mogul
- Going freelance and how it can work for you
- Watersprite: Call for Entries
- British Library snaps up ARU student’s work
- The Price of Storytelling Provides an Entertaining and Informative Evening For All.
- CAMBRIDGE ART STUDENTS TAKE A NEW APPROACH TO EXHIBITING
- Henry Lloyd-Hughes, Camilla Rutherford star in Dimensions, a film by Cambridge Filmakers
- Another Creative Mix for the Birdfair!
- Businesses Step Up for a head start in South Cambridgeshire
- Big Summer BBQ 2011 will go ahead this July
- Creative Ely: Small city, big creative community
- Kinect for Xbox - the story behind the science
- The Cultures of the Digital Economy Research Institute inviting applications for PhD Studentship
- Teams turnout from across Europe for Brains Eden 2013
- GOVERNMENT INVESTMENT SECURED FOR NEW DIGITAL CHAMPIONS PROJECT
- And we have lift off! Blog from Creative Front Project Manager, Caroline Hyde
- Opportunity to find out about EM Media's Career Acceleration Programme
- Call for Submissions - 31st Cambridge Film Festival
- Creative England launches new Business Investment fund
- Fancy featuring in a film to be premièred across the country? Don't miss your chance this weekend!
- Do you have the spark and ambition to be an entrepreneur? Apply for the Ignite programme
- TIGA: Tax relief will combat brain drain
- Brains Eden 2011 games now playable online
- Osborne to raise R&D tax credits to 200%
- Quirky new gallery space for Cambridge School of Art exhibitions
- Moss is boss at Design Icons exhibition
- Big wins for three Big Pitch finalists!
- Movie project brings new Dimensions to university life
- Brains Eden Gaming Festival
- Browse by:
- Tag / Skill
- All Profiles
- Recent Case Studies
Make connections, promote and expand your creative business by Joining Creative Front.Join Us Now
Cambridge Film Trust - Profile
The Cambridge Film Trust champions independent cinema, primarily in Cambridge and the Eastern region but also throughout the UK. We deliver a broad portfolio of screenings, events and special seasons that enable audiences to engage with film culture in a challenging and creative way.
The Trust's biggest event is the annual Cambridge Film Festival, taking place every September and based at the Cambridge Arts Picturehouse cinema, plus screenings and events across the city. The Cambridge Film Trust takes pride in the range and depth of its programming and in the quality of presentation - The Times stated that 'Cambridge easily outclasses its metropolitan rivals'.
|Address||c/o Arts Picturehouse 38-39 St Andrew’s Street Cambridge|
|Postcode||CB2 3AR (view in Google Maps)|
|In Business since||2007|
|Skillsets||Film screening, Film exhibition|
- You are here:
- © Creative Front Cambridgeshire 2011