Tag, Poke and Follow
to your heart's content.
AA2A 2013/14 at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge School of Art
Published: 24th July 2013.
CSA is pleased to announce that the application process for the AA2A scheme 2013/14 is now open.
The AA2A project offers artists & designer makers the opportunity to undertake a period of research or realise a project using art college facilities eg. workshops, IT facilities, lending library, & lecture programme. AA2A schemes aim to benefit students and Colleges through their interaction with practising artists. Please note that candidates must not have been engaged in any full or part time study for the past year, therefore alumni who graduated in 2011/12 are now eligible to apply.
FOR FULL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND DETAILS OF HOW TO APPLY VISIT http://www.aa2a.org/apply
- Access is free, for at least 100 hours, between Oct 2013 and April 2014.
- A small grant of up to £220 may be available for some artists from AA2A’s ‘Hardship fund’
- Closing dates for applications vary but all are in September 2013.
- Artists on AA2A schemes run from 2011 to 2012 or before can now reapply.
- Applicants must have at least one year’s professional practice.
- Applicants should be able to work with minimal technical support.
To see current AA2A artists' work go to http://aa2a.biz
AA2A particularly welcomes applications from applicants with disabilities, from culturally diverse backgrounds and non-graduates.
For further information, and an application pack, please email email@example.com