Tag, Poke and Follow
to your heart's content.
Anglia Ruskin Summer School programme offering wide range of creative practice courses
Published: 13th June 2011.
For our new Summer School programme we have teamed up with colleagues in our Music & Performing Arts and English & Media departments to offer a wide range of creative practice courses. All courses are taught by practioners and experienced lecturers who will be able to support you whatever your level of experience to ensure that you gain the maximum benefit from your time with us. Run over a two week period in July/August, the Summer School is delivered within our excellent studio spaces. You will be able to test your abilities and learn new skills and different creative approaches.
Our Summer School Programme provides a variety of courses for all levels of experience in a variety of disciplines. All are designed to provide creative stimulation and development and help you have a truly enjoyable summer with us here in Cambridge.
Full course information is available in the brochure here.
Book your place!
There are fourteen distinct courses available over three fields, all bookable through the Anglia Ruskin Online store*:
Cambridge School of Art
- Drawing on Location
- Introduction to Illustrating Picturebooks for Children 1 (25 - 29 July)
- Introduction to Illustrating Picturebooks for Children 2 (1 - 5 August)
- Introduction to Printmaking
- Introduction to Relief Printing
- Introduction to Screen Printing
- Letterpress Printing
- Portfolio Development
English and Media
- Edit Your Heart Out
- Introduction to Creating Apps
- Introduction to Web Design
- Introduction to Writing the Short Film
Music and Performing Arts
* We reserve the right to cancel a course, though we make every effort to ensure this does not occur. In the event of a course being cancelled a full refund of monies paid will be made.
Bookings can also be made by printing, completing and returning the form here.