Tag, Poke and Follow
to your heart's content.
Sky Arts and IdeasTap are giving away five bursaries of £30,000 each to emerging artists aged 18-30
Published: 04th October 2013.
Sky Arts and IdeasTap are giving away five bursaries of £30,000 each to emerging artists aged 18-30.
The bursaries are designed to help talented individuals from a range of creative disciplines focus on their creative practice for a whole year. In addition to the funding, winners are paired with creative and business mentors to support their development.
The Futures Fund is open to applicants from the UK and Ireland working in the following fields:
- Performing arts theatre-makers including directors, producers, puppeteers
- Dance including dancers and choreographers
- Music including composers, conductors, musicians and songwriters
- Visual art including painters, photographers, animators, digital artists
- Creative producing - for people who bring together different parts of culture in exciting and innovative ways. This category is open to creative producers working in visual arts, theatre, film and performance/dance
- Creative writing including playwrights, novelists and poets
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 6 December. Find out more and apply at www.ideastap.com/sky
Vicky Creevey, Marketing Manager
Tel: 0207 036 9008