Tag, Poke and Follow
to your heart's content.
Share your industry insights and inspire the next generation of young creatives!
Published: 27th August 2013.
What advice would you give to your 20 year old self?
Cast your mind back to when you’d just left university, what golden nugget of advice would you give someone starting out their journey as a creative professional?
Cambridgeshire’s creative community has a wealth of knowledge, skills and let’s face it…true gumption when it comes to running a creative business or excelling in a creative role. We also know that record numbers of young creatives graduate each year and need as much help as we can offer to help them succeed. We have therefore, designed new Advice areas within the Creative Front website and are looking forcreative professionals like yourselves to talk about what you do and why you love doing it in Cambridgeshire!
These brand new services are designed to help graduates and young professionals get kick started on their new career path. But also gives you a platform to showcase your experience and company’s work. Can you help us support and attract creative talent to our region and inspire the next generation of creative professionals?
There are three ways to get involved:
- Industry Insights – a 2-min interview, standard Q&A format from your point of view
- Short biog about yourself, your background and experience
- Interview questions: Who are you?
- What is your profession, what company do you own or work for?
- What is your connection to Creative front Cambridgeshire
- Walk us through your average day
- What are you working on at the moment?
- What 5 key skills would look for when hiring an individual?
- What do you think is unique about working in Cambridgeshire?
- If you were Mayor for the day which one thing would you change?
- Creative Careers article – top tips from those who are hiring and firing! For example tips on CV’s portfolios, job interviews (approx 500 words)
- Knowhow – information-led articles on specific subjects, such as Marketing, Presentation, SEO, Social Media etc (approx 500 words)
- You can send us your words in an email, word document or PDF, please also send us:
- Your name
- Which company you are from
- Company logo and photo to accompany your piece.
We actively promote all blog pieces and industry insights though various social media channels, so become part of the change in Cambridgeshire!
- You can direct any questions to Kat von Glos, VIVID Project Manager Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0845 196 2018