Projects & Events
Tag, Poke and Follow
to your heart's content.
AdNiaM House: Intellectual Property Fundamentals of Building your Brand Online
AdNiaM House is offering a full day course designed to help attendees build their personal and business brands online backed by strong underlying knowledge of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property (IP) matters.
Topics covered include:
· Promoting and sharing content on social media platforms.
· Search engine marketing – meta-tags, keywords and domains.
· Online advertising and trademark use.
· Online business models.
Sound understanding of IP issues is vital for promoting and increasing brand value while minimising risk. Individuals, marketers and business owners who rely on the web for distributing content, reaching their audience and selling their products will benefit from learning the legal and business issues they should be aware of and implement day to day concerning their own IP and that of others.
For more details on booking your place and ticket costs, please click here.
- Event Details
- Date: Thursday 17th July, 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Venue: AdNiaM House, Twenty Station Road, Cambridge.
- Postcode: CB1 2JD
- Go to the venue on Google Maps
- Contact Details
For more information on Creative Front, please contact email@example.com
To learn more about AdNiaM House, please visit their website at http://www.adniam.com/