Projects & Events
Tag, Poke and Follow
to your heart's content.
Be your own boss seminars for students & staff to find out more about the world of business
Open only too Anglia Ruskin Students, Alumni and Staff.
Anglia Ruskin University has been at the forefront of the enterprise and entrepreneurial agenda for a number of years. We are a university that embraces and champions the spirit of enterprise; a culture that resonates with all students and staff. To ensure that our students have the knowledge, skills, understanding and behaviour to enter the world of business or to set up a business of their own – we have a programme of FREE events that all are invited to attend.
First in the programme of events, we invite you to attend the ‘Be Your Own Boss’ seminars.
Be Your Own Boss is a series of eight lively and engaging one-hour evening seminars for all students and staff who want to find out more about the world of business, and what’s involved in taking a bright idea from concept to reality. Delivered by expert practitioners these seminars will give you invaluable hands-on tips and advice that will stand you in good stead on your enterprising journey.
The Benefits of attending
- Networking with our experts and with other entrepreneurs
- The opportunity to meet other like minded and enterprising individuals
- Get the chance to win £140 by tweeting your bright idea in 140 characters
- Gain support and confidence to prepare you to enter The Big Pitch at www.thebigpitch.co.uk
- Be the first to hear about other Workshops, seminars and networking events all supporting enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Register with our StartupLab
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance by attending five or more seminars