Projects & Events
Tag, Poke and Follow
to your heart's content.
Creating Cambridge BBQ: Promotional Discount for Creative Front Members
Book your ticket for The Big Summer BBQ 2015 today, using this link and promotional code: GRPS-BBQ15
CREATING CAMBRIDGE PRESENTS this fantastic event, which combines networking and a party, where great conversation, inspiration and ideas come together!
If you are interested in technology, creativity ideas, bio-tech and friendly networking then come and join us, Creating Cambridge, on Friday 24 July at The Fort St. George (by the river, on Midsummer Common).
The previous 10 events were great successes: many of the people who attended asked us to keep organising these events so here we are.
We are promoting this event together with a range of selected local networking groups. We are sure you will have the opportunity of meeting many new people, but also of catching up with many colleagues and friends. We'll be serving:
- Hand Pressed Burgers With Balsamic Fried Red Onions
- Black Bean & Jalapeno Burger
- Old Gloucester Spot Sausages
- Seasoned Chicken Breast
Accompaniments & Salads:
- Mixed Leaf Salad
- New Potato & Chive Salad
- Hand Made Fennel Salad
- Unfortunately we will not be able to cater for special dietary needs
- The Fort St. George is very central and there is no parking nearby. If you are driving to the BBQ please park at the Grafton Centre car park on Newmarket Road and walk. It's about 10 minutes away.