Projects & Events
Tag, Poke and Follow
to your heart's content.
Announcing the Creative Front Futures event
This brand new, exciting event will bring together students, graduates and the best creative companies in Cambridgeshire to share knowledge, experience and showcase Cambridgeshire’s creativity.
We aim to inspire you with the best brains in the creative industries and explore what the future holds and how we can inspire and assist young creatives and start-ups in the next stage of their journey.
Date: Wednesday 26th March 2014, 9am – 5pm
Venue: The Junction, J2 and J3, Cambridge CB1 7GX
Ticket types: Student, Graduate, Start-Up, Business and Business interested in Expo
The day will include:
- Interactive Talks - by industry experts and talented alumni
- Masterclasses - designed to help students and graduates better prepare for the journey ahead
- Creative Business Expo - providing an unique opportunity to see the creative and innovative work coming out of Cambridge businesses in one place!
Background and our aims: Over the last three years of running Creative Front, we know the creative industries have long been an overlooked sector in Cambridgeshire and think that should change!
This event will celebrate the innovation, diversity and passion within the Creative Industries in the Cambridgeshire area. It aims to attract new talent, new business to the industry and retain a talented and skilled workforce to secure sustained growth for the sector.
Whether you are a business, graduate, start-up, freelancer or student you can get involved by booking a place on Eventbrite
Are you a Creative Businesses and interested in exhibiting in the Expo? See the benefits and details below:
- Participate in the expo and talks series promoting your company to graduates and creative talent
- Showcase your company’s work and projects in Creative Front Futures expo space, with an estimated footfall of 150 students/graduates and businesses throughout 26 March 2014
- Marketing and recognition through Creative Front’s social media (1250 reach) and online channels, in addition to promotion to database of 1000 contacts.
- There is no charge to take part in this event or have a stand at our expo
To register for this event please sign up using the eventbrite link
- Event Details
- Date: Wednesday 26th March 09:00-17:00
- Venue: The Junction, J2 and J3, Cambridge
- Postcode: CB1 7GX
- Go to the venue on Google Maps
- Contact Details
To find out more, you can contact Clare or Kat:
Clare Green (Creative Front Manager)- 0845 196 2997 email@example.com
Kat von Glos (VIVID Project Manager)- 0845 196 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org