Projects & Events
Tag, Poke and Follow
to your heart's content.
How to benefit from the Low Carbon Innovation Fund 2014
To register for this event visit the Eventbrite link
Could your company benefit from Investment funding?
The Low Carbon Innovation Fund (LCIF) is teaming up with Creative Front and the VIVID project to bring you an exciting opportunity and networking event to discuss a new funding scheme for eligible SMEs in the East of England.
Want to find out more?
Companies working in the creative industries are invited to find out more about the Low Carbon Innovation Fund, meet members of the LCIF team and discuss their business and project ideas at an event specifically designed to demystify investment funding for companies in the creative industries.
What will be covered at the event?
- 4pm-5pm: The event will feature a presentation from the LCIF team about the Fund, including a case study of the Fund’s most recent creative industries investment, plus a Q&A session.
- 5pm-6pm: We are also hosting a networking event after the presentation session in our Ruskin Digital Gallery, you will have the opportunity to discuss further collaboration over wine and nibbles, as well as discovering the Private View exhibition, The VOID ().
How does the Fund work?
The Fund’s ‘Smaller Investments Scheme’ can invest between £25k and £75k in companies within the creative industries that are looking for investment either into their company or for a particular project it is running, and who want to expand their business in a low carbon way.
VOID ( ) Exhibition
Void( ) is the framework to understand the ways in which media and technology are changing rapidly. Instead of thinking about the ways in which design creates new forms of technology and media, Void( ) urges us to consider how new possibilities for interaction, storytelling, creative technology and media design are coming into being in the interaction between people, culture, society and technology.
Void( ) is an ever changing exhibition, serving all senses. Void is curated by Communication & Multimedia Design Breda (Avans university of applied sciences, the Netherlands) and shows a cross-section of the interactive communication and media design student work.
- Event Details
- Date: Thursday 30th January 16:00-18:00
- Venue: Anglia Ruskin University, Lord Ashcroft Building, LAB221,
- Postcode: CB1 1PT
- Go to the venue on Google Maps
- Contact Details
Sam Burton Project Officer - Creative Industries - Innovation Funding
Adapt Low Carbon Group
T ++44(0)1603 597342 E firstname.lastname@example.org