Projects & Events
Tag, Poke and Follow
to your heart's content.
Value Increase by Visual Design
VIVID (Value Increase by Visual Design) is a cross-border network in which a number of leading parties in this field have joined forces to give the sector an economic boost. A cross-sectoral approach has been chosen in which education, industry and local government work closely together.
The VIVID project has nine partners:
- The municipality of Breda (NL),
- Avans Hogeschool (NL),
- NHTV (NL),
- Huis voor Beeldcultuur (House of Visual Culture) (NL),
- Strategische Projectorganisatie Kempen (Strategic Project Organisation Kempen) (B),
- Les Rencontres Audiovisuelles (F),
- CRRAV/Pole Images (F),
- Southampton Solent University (UK)
- Anglia Ruskin University (UK).
The Cooperation between the nine partners is aimed at combining skills in the field of visual design through the interchange of knowledge and research, promoting creative entrepreneurship and showcasing visual design to a broad public. The project is supported by the European Interreg IV A Programme “2 Mers Seas Zeeën”. With a strong track record of harnessing creative talent, entrepreneurship, future-thinking, knowledge transfer and connections between industry and academia, Anglia Ruskin will promote and profile the diverse range of creativity within the visual design sector in our region. Focusing on 3 key areas, we will:
- Build dynamic and sustainable relationships with local schools and education providers, in order to stimulate and encourage the understanding of study and work in the Visual Design sector;
- Our creative industries network, Creative Front, will provide sector-specific advice and establish a virtual 'creative incubator';